Floor Maintenance in Mooresville
If you are a resident of Mooresville searching for flooring solutions, contact Southeast Floor Maintenance. Our company provides Mooresville residents with top-of-the-line products and efficient services. Furthermore, we offer a wide range of services to meet your needs.
If you are considering renovating your property, you should consider Southeast Floor Maintenance. Concrete coatings are a great way to protect your investment and add value to your property. Moreover, concrete coatings are highly durable and protect your surfaces from wear and tear. They are also easy to maintain and clean, so you won’t have to spend much time or money on upkeep.
Southeast Floor Maintenance professionals have the experience and expertise to ensure that they give you the best concrete surface possible. In addition, they can advise you on the best type of coating for your needs and help you choose a color that will complement your property.
If you are considering renovating your property in Mooresville, contact Southeast Floor Maintenance. We provide excellent services to add value to your property and have it looking perfect for years.
Services from Southeast Floor Maintenance in Mooresville
Here at Southeast Floor Maintenance, we believe in quality and customer service. So, that is why we offer various services to fit your needs.
Our services include:
- Commercial coatings
- Driveway coatings
- Patio coatings
- Quartz flooring
- Pool coatings
- Garage floor coatings
- Solid color epoxy
For our coating process, we use a six-step system:
- Preparation: Preparation includes shot blasting and/or diamond grinding. Dust is minimized by having all grinders hooked up to vacuum systems.
- Concrete Reconstruction: Our menders and fillers are used to fix pits and cracks before the process begins, giving you a flat surface for your new floor so that the surface is even and level.
- Basecoat: Our 100% solids, self-priming pure polyurea is mixed and applied. This creates a stable and durable foundation for your new floor.
- Chip Broadcasting: Immediately after the basecoat application, the chip is generously broadcast by hand, providing color and texture to the floor. This is what ultimately gives your new floor the design, color, and less slick surface that so many of our customers are after.
- Scraping the Chip: Once the basecoat is fully cured, the floor is scraped and vacuumed to remove any loose or vertical standing flakes. This ensures that the end result is flat and seamless, giving it a completely flat look.
- Clear-Coat: The final step is to roll out the UV-stable polyaspartic clear coat. This is the final coat we put on your new floor that seals it all up and prevents your new floor from wear and tear and breakdown from exposure to sunlight.
Concrete coatings provide many benefits compared to traditional concrete. For one, they are much more durable and resist staining. The resistance is because the layer creates a barrier between the concrete and any outside substance that may come into contact with it. In addition, concrete coatings are very easy to clean and maintain. They also provide slip resistance, which is essential for safety reasons.
Concrete coatings provide several advantages over traditional concrete to be confident in your surface.
Why Choose Southeast Floor Maintenance?
Southeast Floor Maintenance is the best choice for floor maintenance in Mooresville, North Carolina. Our experienced technicians use only the highest quality products to seal and protect your garage floor from staining and fading. Concrete coatings also increase the durability and lifespan of your garage flooring, making them a wise investment for any homeowner.
With Southeast Floor Maintenance, you can rest assured that you are getting quality service with dependable contractors. Also, we serve locations in Charlotte, Concord, Cornelius, Davidson, and Fort Mill. So, please don’t wait. Contact us today!
Get a Free Quote
Southeast Floor Maintenance proudly offers floor maintenance services to:
Our experienced professionals will work with you to create a layer that looks fantastic and protects your garage floor from wear and tear. Contact us today to learn more about our services or schedule a consultation!